Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter


Happy Easter from me to you. I hope that you are having a lovely day shared with family and friends and mounds of chocolate.


I have eaten way too much chocolate and am now sitting at my little sewing table looking out to the farmland watching the sheep graze and wondering f they ever get sick of eating grass? How boring would it be if we only ever ate the same thing?


It is a little dreary looking today and a perfect day for a spot of sewing. I plan to make the bag that I purchased the pattern for last weekend. I am also going to make some burp cloths to give to Maddie at her party next Saturday.


These are the fabrics that I have chosen for the bag. Hopefully I will get it finished and it won't end up in the UFO pile that seems to be growing instead of diminishing. Once again
Happy Easter !!!!!!!

8 comments:

Kerri said...

Those colours look great for burp cloths. I hope to be sewing tomorrow.

Have a great day sewing

Deb said...

Yummy fabrics Fiona. They are so delightful and add a zing to any cloudy day.

Debs said...

Pretty fabric, and yes a good finishing day weather wise.

pollicino said...

Happy Easter to you from Pollicino :)

Margaret said...

So pleased to hear that your Easter Sunday has been a pleasant one. Chocolate is very good for you, say that at least six times and you wont feel guilty. Have an enjoyable break Cheers

clare's craftroom said...

Love that fabric Fiona . Happy Easter .

pams pretty designs said...

Happy Easter Fiona,I agree with the comment from Margaret,chocolate is very good for you!really pretty fabrics you've chosen,and even on a dreary day the view you have looks beautiful,Pamx

disa said...

徵信社,尋人,偵探,偵探社,徵才,私家偵探,徵信,徵信社,徵信公司,抓猴,出軌,背叛,婚姻,劈腿,感情,第三者,婚外情,一夜情,小老婆,外遇,商標,市場調查,公平交易法,抓姦,債務,債務協商,應收帳款,詐欺,離婚,監護權,法律諮詢,法律常識,離婚諮詢,錄音,找人,追蹤器,GPS,徵信,徵信公司,尋人,抓姦,外遇,徵信,徵信社,徵信公司,尋人,抓姦,外遇,徵信,徵信社,徵信公司,尋人,抓姦,外遇,徵信,徵信社,徵信公司,尋人,抓姦,外遇,徵信社,徵信,徵信社,尋人,偵探,偵探社,徵才,私家偵探,徵信,徵信社,徵信公司,抓猴,出軌,背叛,婚姻,劈腿,感情,第三者,婚外情,一夜情,小老婆,外遇,商標,市場調查,公平交易法,抓姦,債務