Sunday, April 5, 2009

Winter Is On The Way !!!


This was the view from my sewing table this afternoon. A very cold wet and windy day and with it a reminder that winter is just around the corner. A perfect day to stay indoors.
Kaitlin & Amy both had a bedroom tidying day today which also involved moving furniture around (as it usually does) and they both have new look bedrooms as a result and some 5 garbage bags of rubbish and throw outs. I will need to sort through it and offer some of it on "freecycle".
I gave my little studio and shelves a tidy today, as well as doing some Sunday baking, Chocolate Cupcakes and also finished my 1st little project to give as a gift to Madeliene at her party. This is a little photo album cover which I stitched last night and put together today.


I am off now to sit in front of the heater and do a little knitting. My giveaway starts tomorrow so don't forget to check in ........


6 comments:

Deb said...

Cute little photo album cover Fiona. Isn't it amazing how many garbage bags come out of just a shift of furniture and a tidy in a daughters room!!

Lulu said...

Love the embroidered cover. Very nice.

Mistea said...

Love what you did with the photo album cover - bears are my favourite! Beautiful

Kerri said...

You have been buzy while I have been resting. I love the little album and you can share your rain with us would be good too. I had forgotten what it looks like. Its cold over here but no rain in sight. Keep on knitting

pams pretty designs said...

Hi Fiona,the photo album cover is lovely,I must have a good sort out myself soon,but I have to be in a ruthless mood or I end up just putting everything back where it was,lol,Pamx

Mimi said...

Oops I forgot you're opposite of us! I guess "hooray it's spring" wouldn't be the best theme for your box, lol!