Monday, June 22, 2009

Productive Day

Today was quite a productive day. All of the planting I wanted to get done was achieved and even did some weeding in the vegie patch which was a bonus. I also managed to cut out and begin to sew up a duplicate project from yesterday. This time I am using "Hope" which is one of the new fabrics in my store. I just love this fabric it is so soft and pretty.
I am doing my best to avoid the flu in my household at the moment both Amy and Rod have it. Amy made me chuckle last night when she stated that we would all be doomed if mum gets it........... She says that it is a compliment so I am looking at it that way - Nevertheless I DO NOT want their bug and have threatened to quarantine them in the garage.
I have a few specials "IN STORE" at the moment there are some Charm Packs available for just $10.00 each - Be Quick - Stocks are limited. Click on the Specials Button for current specials.
Hugs,




8 comments:

clare's craftroom said...

Gorgeous fabric !

Mistea said...

Beautiful creations. Enjoy the garden and keep avoiding the flu!

Milah said...

I hope you stay healthy, that is funny what the kids said about being doomed! Too funny!

Queen Of The Armchair aka Dzintra Stitcheries said...

You have done heaps today...good on you, and lovely fabric too Fiona♥x

Jeannette said...

Love the material, I hope you don't get the flu, I am just getting over it now.

Chookyblue...... said...

lovely fabrics.........

Stephanie said...

Gorgeous fabrics!

Micki said...

Gorgeous fabrics, and I hope that you don't catch the flu!
Micki