Sunday, July 5, 2009

Come On In .........


Come on in and visit my partially finished shop. I am currently waiting on more shelving and another counter to arrive but you can get the general idea. So when you order from Mother's Cupboard On-Line Store this is where your items will come from.
Behind the counter is now my studio area which has all of my personal supplies, cutting area, ironing area and sewing machine. I am very happy with my new work area and spent a few hours in it today getting use to where I have put everything. I think that this will be a very inspiring area for me and hopefully I will become even more productive.


The mail man visited today - Yes on a Sunday - I wasvery impressed !! He delivered my Paper Bag Swap gift from Beth. Beth made me this lovely chair caddy which is a Hugs and Kisses pattern released by Helen for the Stitchers Angel Swap. I had this on my list of things to make myself as I made my partner one of them for the swap but now I do not have to worry because I have this beautiful version from Beth. She also made me a lovely scissor fob and scissor carry and also included a love 3 metre measure tape. Thanks so much Beth!!




This is what I sent Beth. I made her a project bag and needle book from her fabric and bits that she sent me. Thanks so much to Maree for organising the swap - It was a lot of fun.
I have heaps planned for the next week or so and have almost finished my Christmas in July swap items which hopefully will be posted later in the week. Sneak peeks to come in the next day or two.
I still have "flu" symptoms and am at day 8 of this dreaded lurgy. I do feel better than last week but still not 100%.
I am off now to visit with a few of you and apologies if I have been a little slow in getting back to you. I am slowly catching up.
Hugs,



13 comments:

Peggy said...

Congratulations on getting the shop up and running ,it looks very well organized and 'browseable'.

Mistea said...

Congratulations - the shop really is looking inviting. Enjoy creating in that beautiful space. That is a gorgeous version of the Armchair caddy, lovely colours.

clare's craftroom said...

Wow the shop looks great ! Hope your lurgy goes off to lurgyville and leaves you alone soon .

Queen Of The Armchair aka Dzintra Stitcheries said...

Good you are feeling better Fiona...hope your lurgy is gone real soon!!! Lovely swap items and the shop looks great♥x

Maree said...

Your Shop looks Great...Lovely swap goodies you got there..Glad you Enjoyed this one...
Hope you are feeling much better soon
cheers

Sara said...

The shop looks great! I love the look of it! And your swap goodies are wonderful!!

Happy Cottage Quilter said...

Looks great Fiona. I do hope you will be feeling better soon!

chook said...

Hi Fiona your shop looks amazing
I am so glad you are happy with your swap gifts
hugs Beth

Julia said...

Hi Fiona your shop looks great..
Hope you are feeling much better soon and feel like stitching..
Julia ♥

Catherine said...

Looking good Fiona!!! Lovely swap gift too...lucky you!! CAthyx

Lenna Green of Stitching Cow said...

Hi Fiona,
All the best with your exciting new online shop. Hope it goes well for you. Thanks for visiting and leaving a comment on my blog.
Warmly Lenna

Sarah said...

VERY nice Fiona! Bet you are SO pleased it is finally ready!! Looks great!
x Sarah
PS: Great swaps items too!

Stephanie said...

Lovely gifts sent and received. Your shop looks wonderful. I'd never want to cook or clean again with fabrics so readily at hand. Get well soon.