Thursday, July 30, 2009

A Step Closer to a Finish...........


Well I am getting there with these lovely wheat bag covers. I have all 4 in different stages at the moment but thought that I would show you how the front looks with the border. My 12 year old niece will be the first recipient and I am sure that she is going to love it.


If you want to make them too the pattern is in Homespun Volume 10 No 6 and it is designed by Lenora Jenkins who has a lovely blog HERE

.
I have various other projects at different stages at the moment and hopefully will have a few finishes to show you after the weekend when I get a little more time to stitch.

I hope that you are having a fantastic week. Only 2 more sleeps until Jenny over at Elefantz releases not 1 but 2 more blocks from her "FREE" Shabby Roses BOM.
HUGS,




5 comments:

Happy Cottage Quilter said...

Sweet Dreams IS very sweet. Love the fabrics you used for the border.

Micki said...

Sweet Dreams so so special! Great job!
Micki

Jenny of Elefantz said...

Looks even lovelier with the borders, Fiona! :-)

Veronica said...

Beautiful work, Fiona. I hope your store is doing well!

tami said...

Those are adorable. Great gift idea.