Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Almost Another Finish ..............


My Best Friends grand daughter turns one on Saturday and this is the quilt that I have made for her. I have used some "Funny Baby" Panels designed by Amy Bradley for Moda. They are just the cutest little panels.




It just needs to be sandwiched, quilted and binding put on over the next two evenings ready for gift giving on Saturday.

I have had a few requests for updated photo's of the shop. The rest was too untidy to photograph tonight but I will try to tidy a little and take some more soon. Opposite this area is my work area which has 3 counters and numerous shelves - It is covered with projects at different stages. Next time I pop by my blog I have a suprise for you - Well a gift for you actually. Until then.............
HUGS,




9 comments:

Happy Cottage Quilter said...

Such a cute baby quilt! Love the panels.

Roseanne said...

Your baby quilt is so cute . Love the coloursand the panels.
X Razzy

Shiree said...

Hi Fiona,
what a cute little quilt! can't wait for your surprise, you naughty teaser...

Kerri said...

What a cute little quilt panel. And some cute little babies. They will love it.

Love your shop. So neat and tidy. Love to visit one day if I ever get over there.

Jenny of Elefantz said...

That is ADORABLE!!!
I wish I could come visit in your shop...so lovely,Fiona. :-)

Sarah said...

That quilt is SO cute Fiona! And you shop looks great!
x Sarah

Bev C said...

Fiona, your hard work getting the shop ready has really paid off. Congratulations. Our chooks have started laying again as well. Gotta love those proper yellow eggs,nothing like home grown. Have a wonderful time finishing off that beautiful quilt. Happy days.

clare's craftroom said...

That baby quilt is beautiful , what great panels .

Vale said...

Nice quilt!! I received my new partner and I sent an email, I'm waiting for her answer ^_^
During my holidalys, I bought some gifts for the swap, I hope she will love them!
Kisses, Valeria