Friday, September 11, 2009

I am so Excited


I am so excited about quite a few things lately - I am working on a few of my own designs ready to be released for the show in October. Above is a stitchery nearing completion.

I am very excited that I am actually having 2 weeks off from my day job effective at 4pm today so I will not be here for 2 weeks (This is my office)


Instead I will be here - My Studio - Overlooking our lovely garden full of inspiration and serenity.

And I am also very excited about all of this "nutty" stuff going on in blog land at the moment - Have you seen the count down widget at the top of my blog? Reminds me of a bomb counter really..... but nevertheless keep your eye on it - All will be revealed very very soon.

Aren't these two gum nut babies just the cutest things? The look like they are sharing a hug don't they?

Have a fantastic and creative weekend where ever you are.

HUGS,

13 comments:

Isabella said...

Cant wait to see your stitchey :-)
Enjoy you time in the studio that wiget is a real mystery is it not.

Lulu said...

Enjoy your weeks off, and I love your energy and enthusiasm.

Veronica said...

Your excitement just jumps off the page, Fiona! Congratulations on your stitchery design release! I truly enjoyed working on the pattern you sent me. I still need to quilt the runner but you can see a picture of it on my blog. Enjoy your time off!

Vale said...

Hi Fiona, I start a new swap on my blog, I will be very happy if you joint it! Hugs, Valeria

Shiree said...

hmmm Fiona, you are such a tease! enjoy your time off work

Kerri said...

Have a great break. We will look forward to all your creativity over the next couple of week. Cant wait to see your design

jannimary said...

Enjoy your time away from your desk.

I'm eagerly waiting for the countdown.

Margaret said...

Fiona it sounds as if you are bombing out at the moment . Best wishes for your new venture I know that everyone who comes in the door will catch some of your enthusiasm.

Dawn said...

Love the look of that stitchery! Congrats on the new release... enjoy your time off...Would love to join you stitching away... but we would probably talk too much.... he he
Hugs Dawn x x

Micki said...

Enjoy all your time off. I love your stitchery, and now you have the time to really play at what you love!
Micki

clare's craftroom said...

2 weeks off ! Good for you I hope you enjoy every minute !

Kylie said...

Half your luck - enjoy your time off. Cheers Kylie

Joy said...

Enjoy your time off Fiona!! Love your new designs and the sneak peek!! Those gumnuts babies are so cute, are they sharing a hug ..... or a secret ;o).
Hugs,
Joy :o)