Sunday, September 13, 2009

New Designs

Finally I have managed to complete a couple of designs that I started a few weeks ago. This one is called "Family Love" and has a lovely sentiment stitched "A Family Stitched Together With Love Seldom Unravels" - I love this saying - and how true it is. The pattern and kits will be available in my Etsy shop tomorrow.


Here is my Christmas Applique wall hanging "Sammy The Snowman" - This pattern will also be available in my Etsy shop tomorrow.



I am currently working on 2 quilts. This is a sneak peek of one of the blocks from my "Hearts Desire" Quilt.

I have spent a little time in the vegetable patch today - Tomorrow I plan to plant the reaminder of my raspberry canes and my seed pinkeye potatoes. I am off now to finish another stitchery that I have recently sketched. Enjoy the beautiful sunshine.

Hugs,







9 comments:

Kerri said...

Your designs look great.love the quilt too. great colours

Dawn said...

Love the design and so true...Happy planting...
Hugs Dawn x x

Kylie said...

Great designs - will I be sure to check out your etsy store. Kylie

Isabella said...

They look good Fiona Congatulations on doing your own.

ange_moore said...

The stitcheries look great - I especially like the snowman (falling disassembled!). Well done - sure they'll sell like hot cakes.

Sew Useful Designs said...

Hi Fiona! :-)

Your new designs are gorgeous, and I love your sentiments! :-)

big hugs!!
Vikki xoxo

Mistea said...

Too cute. Love those sayings - so true. Thanks for sharing.

SewLindAnn said...

I am a follower of Gum Tree Blog..I'm really inspired by all of you. Thank you for the giveaways and fab pictures.

SewLindAnn said...

Me again, I am a follower of you as well. I don't have a blog, yet. Too much time reading the others and sewing all the inspirations.