Monday, November 9, 2009

So What Have I Been Up To ????? & Angel Gift Received

Sorry I have been absent for the past week or so. Every time I sit down to blog something happens. But finally tonight I have had a chance to sit and chat with you.
I have received my angel parcel but have been unable to thank my angel as they left no name or e-mail address. So if you are reading this little angel. Thanks so much for my goodies. I received a little matching scissor fob, needle book and pin cushion plus a lovely fat quarter and a gorgeous little angel to hang (Which is now hanging over my bed). Thankyou whoever you are. My parcel hasn't arrived yet so I am not able to show you what I have sent.

Talking about angels. Look at Maddie dressed up as a little christmas angel. She is 8 months old now and even though she is still really tiny she is doing so well for a premmie.


I have been doing a little baking - Here is White Chocolate, Raspberry & Macadamia Blondie with some double Chocolate Chip cookies which didn't last very long in this house.........

I have also made a pot of Strawberry Jam - YUMMMM !!!



And of course I have been stitching and designing a few projects including my free pattern to be released on the Among The Gum Trees Blog very soon. Here is a sneak peek......

Until next time,
Hugs,

15 comments:

Narelle said...

Oh! Sweet little angel :-)

Dawn said...

Fee Fee wow have you been so busy.... Love that strawberry Jam!.... yummy on fresh scones with cream too.... What a precious Angel, Maddie in her Christmas angel dress... Can't wait for your Freebie..... looks so lovely already...
Hugs Dawn x x x

acereta said...

The gifts you received are just fantastic and the jam looks good!

Maria said...

Wow all these delicious things including the real little angel

Shiree said...

Hi Fiona,
my you have been rather busy. And Maddie looks so delicious!!! Isn't she growing so fast, she will be a delight at Christmas time I am sure. Strawberry jam - YUM!

Joy said...

Oh Fee Fee she's absolutely completely adorable ... just like a little gumnut blossom he he he. Bless!!!
Aren't you fabulous making all that jam - Yummmm!!! And I'd LOVE the recipe for those raspberry and macadamia blondies!! They look delish :o)!!
Gorgeous gifties from your 'Angel' too ... what a shame she's still a secret though.

Joy said...

Oooops ............
Hugs,
Joy xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Lizzie said...

You have been a busy, busy bee. It's a wonder you get anything done with an angel like that one hanging around. I've made those blondies before and no they don't last long do they?
Have a good week.
Lizzie
XXX

creativedawn said...

Hi Fiona,
Maddie is adorable! Wow! what an outfit! hmmmmm, the stitching looks really interesting
hugz
Pam

Gloria J W said...

Fiona you have been a busy girl...no wonder you haven't had time to blog! The jam looks great and the cooking...delectable!! Loved the sneak peak at the stitching...will wait with bated breath. Rainbow smiles.. Gloria

Jo in TAS said...

I'll have to come over for morning tea one day, those sweets look delicious!

Allie said...

What a lovely gift you recieved, Fiona! But look at Maddie - what a lovely picture she makes!!! She looks so darling all dressed up like an angel. She is a beauty!

Remind me to drop over for tea. Oh my those are some yummy-looking treats!

Can't wait to see what you're making!

MARYNAN said...

YUM YUM YUM!!! I made some strawberry jam a couple of months ago when strawberries were extra cheap after a bout of hot weather and it was so delicious!!! It's all gone now, great on pancakes, crumpets, pikelets etc. and of course it must have thick cream on it too. I am enjoying the Gum Tree Designers free projects, not many more to go now Fiona. Your little angel is just so cute!!!

Deb said...

What a lovely angel gift Fiona.
And the adorable Maddie, well one doesnt need to say anything really, she is a stunner and such a beautiful wee poppett.

Sweet P said...

OMG! What an adorable angel!