Thursday, December 17, 2009

SSHHH - It's a Secret

How is your Christmas Shopping going? I think I have finished. Each year I try to buy something for my girls that they can keep forever (like an heirloom item) - Something that is not just a trend or a passing phase.

This year I wanted to give them each a set of rosaries. I
remembered that a friends daughter (Jenny of Elefantz) made some exquisite ones so I ordered them each a set. They were promptly hand made by Blossom.

Aren't they just beautiful? They are made from
- GreenAmethyst with Rose Quartz Paters
- Blood Red Jade with Rose Quartz Paters
- Pink Rhodonite with Night Stars Blue Sand Sun Sitara Paters
and each rosary has a floral bead for the main Pater which is shouldered each side with Swarovzki crystals. Now for the big decision which daughter gets which set? I think the Blood Red Jade one is an easy guess as Sam's middle name is Jade - LOL
I hope that you too are close to finishing your shopping.
Hugs,


13 comments:

Margaret said...

The Rosary beads will be sherished forever, lovely gift.

Jo in TAS said...

A gorgeous gift for your girls! Blossom's done a beautiful job.

Ariane said...

Wow!! These are gorgeous. They are definitely a treasure. Beautiful. Lucky daughters.

Joy said...

What a lovely gift idea!!! I'm sure they'll be treasured forever!! Blossom did a beautiful job on them :o)!
Hugs,
Joy :o)

Nadine said...

wow!! So pretty, my kids have one each that hangs in their room I had them blessed by the priest that baptised them- I just love them!!

boysmum2 said...

I have 2 little things left to get and then I am done! Yea

Sharon (Stitches on Mars) said...

Hi Fiona,
I think that that is just such a lovely idea,
Hugs,
Sharon

Maria said...

Blossoms done a beautiful job of all the Rosaries. I am sure your girls will love them

clare's craftroom said...

Such a great gift idea , won't they be loved !

Isabella said...

I too have a set that Blossom made and just love them she does a wonderful job I'm sure your girls will love them.

Shiree said...

Oh Fiona, they are just s beautiful, your girls will just love these. What clever wee lass Blossom is!

Mary on Lake Pulaski said...

Those rosaries are very beautiful! I'm sure they'll like them!

Sew Useful Designs said...

Blossom is full of talent! What beautiful rosaries and I'm sure they will be cherished forever!!

Your home is looking gorgeous Fiona! I bet the little angels can't wait for Santie to come!!! And niether can we - because the looks on their faces are priceless!!!

Merry Christmas sweetheart!!!
Vikki xoxoxo

ps. I got a really apt 'word verification' for you... it is CATessi What a great name!!! x