Thursday, March 4, 2010

Charity Gift, Bunny Bag & Progress on Doiley

We are almost to the long weekend and boy I have a long list of things that I would like to achieve. Hopefully the weather will stay fine.
I have been having a little bit of a clean out and have come across 10 of these little scrapbooking kits - Some have cards to make with glue, embellishents etc included and some have a little album with rub on stickers etc. Here's the deal. I am going to give these away - Not just to anyone but to someone who has a worthy cause for them to go to - It might be to a craft group or to a children's school - I am open to suggestions. I will put all of the worthy causes into a hat and draw out the winner on Sunday night. Just leave a comment telling me about your worthy cause.
How are you going with the Bunny Stitchery Challenge? Have you started yet? I am making a few different items and here is the first. It is a draw string bag for Tom to hang on the end of his bed to put his PJ's in. I have made a start on my second item.

I couldn't resist showing you this picture of my fur babies sleeping in the sun. Aren't they adorable?


I have made some progress on my Doiley. Hopefully it will be finished really soon.

Please stop by Dawn's blog and take a look at the gorgeous bag that she has just designed to raise money for the people of Baseco.

Have a great weekend.

HUGS,



17 comments:

Dawn said...

your such a tease, those little peeks of your doilly.. looks good Fiona... and that PJ bag is adorable....
Hugs Dawn x x

Maria said...

That is what I am going to make with the bunny but you are much faster than me. I have only just printed it.
How cute are the cats!!!

Mistea said...

Love the little baggy - I have printed the design but haven't begun stitching. Those Kitties are gorgeous.

Allie said...

Hmmm....I don't have a worthy cause! Your bunny looks wonderful on the red polkadots, Fiona, and your kitties look so sweet - my kitty is lying in the sun right now - on my ironing table! Doesn't look like I'll get much done today, lol.

Shiree said...

Hi Fiona,
your bunny looks so cute, and just in time for Easter! I love your Gail Pan Christmas quilt too, I have my top all pieced but need to quilt it and it will be completed too!

Marls said...

You sure are a quick stitcher. That bunny bag is very cute.The cats are just adorable. No worthy cause for your giveaway.

Lizzie said...

Hi Fiona, love the bunny bag, so cute, now you just have to get him to use it ;0)
My daughter would love the card kits for her grade one's to use, being a new teacher she's always looking for donations for her classroom.
lizzie
xxx

I Purr-Furr to Craft said...

love your fur babies! i agree, they are adorable.

Jenny of Elefantz said...

That PJ bag is soooo cute!!!

LifeStillGood said...

My grade two daughter is actually doing scrap booking in their class right now, and they would love some donations. They have to do news writing about their weekend every Monday, which they usually do in a workbook, but the teacher thought it might be more fun for them to do scrap book pages complete with pictures and decorations - it encourages some of the less enthusiastic writers to get something done on the page. Would love to win these for her class.

Cybele's patch said...

Lovely bag. Your cats are adorable.

sandra said...

I have the rabbit printed off and reduced. I have TINY plans for him.

Jude said...

Your fur babies do look adorable and i like the idea of the bag for pjs to be put in, it would keep them tidy.

Micki said...

Your bag is so cute...I love your cats!
Micki

Tina said...

Lovely photos and what a lovely idea for a give away. Enjoy your blog.

debbie said...

Not sure if you'd call it a worth cause, but my daughter is just learning to scrapbook and has been using what we have already to make her dad a scrapbook for his 50th birthday.Her dad and I are divorced and he lives 6 hours from her so I think it is a worthy cause. He has done pages from all the family members and got them to sign it. They are not pages she has spent hours on as she has never been taught to scrapbook. I think she is doing a lovely job and I'm sure a few extra bits and pieces would come ein hand. Thanks for a lovely giveaway.

prashant said...

That is what I am going to make with the bunny but you are much faster than me. I have only just printed it.
data entry work from home