Monday, March 1, 2010

Getting Ready for Easter? Are You up to a Challenge?

Part of being frugal is about being organised and ready for all occassions so that unnecessary money is not spent. We are just 1 month away from Easter so now is the time to think about what you may need to have ready for the occassion. It has become a tradition in our house that winter PJ's and slippers are usually given as gifts along with the usual eggs.

To help you to get a little organised I have drawn a little bunny stitchery and have added a few words "Some Bunny Loves You" for you to download FREE. My challenge to you is to use the stitchery to make something to be given at Easter time.





I wonder what you will come up with? I already know what I am going to make for my grandchildren and daughters with it. Please e-mail me a photo of your finished project and I will enter you in the draw to win the lovely book "QUILT A GIFT".

Photo's must be received by 31st March and I will draw the winner on the 1st April

Download the free bunny stitchery HERE.

Have Fun with it.
Hugs,

12 comments:

ange_moore said...

Oh I love the idea of being given winter pj's for Easter - if only I had time to make some for my two bubbas. I think this will definitely be on the list for 2011 though!

teresa said...

We've always given winter PJs too. Thanks for the stitchery and the challenge Fiona.

SheilaC said...

Thank you for the adorable bunny stitchery..... now what to make...??

SheilaC

Jenny of Elefantz said...

That is so gorgeous! What a lovely Easter gift idea!! :-)

Mistea said...

Thanks for your generous gift - I got the rabbit, just need to decide on a project.

Allie said...

That's darling Fiona - you're so clever!

Contented Caroline said...

Bless you Fiona.

Cath Ü said...

I am up for a challenge... so I have downloaded the bunny and I am already planning what I will make for our two small grand daughters.....
Caths Blog
Cath Ü

Calamity Jane's Cottage, Bonnie said...

Hi Fiona,
That is such a sweet Bunny and so thoughtful of you to share. I'm all about being frugal. I'm trying not to order any more fabric and just make do with what I have, which is plenty...So many ideas, I probably can't make them all. I was catching up on your blog and love the idea of the ugly fat quarter swap, I might have to do that one in our quilt bee.
Keep Stitchen'
Bonnie

clare's craftroom said...

That is so cute Fiona ! I give my kids winter pjs and a new toothbrush with their eggs .

Scottish Nanna said...

Hi Fiona Thank you for your pattern of this sweet bunny I have my thinking cap on.dont know yet still thinking LOL.
Hugs Mary.

Wendy B said...

oooo this is going to be fun Fiona....thanks for the incentive and idea....now, to think of who to make it for first!!!
sugary hugs XX Wendy :O}