Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Fat Quarter Bundles & Birthday Bliss

New stock has been arriving this week - Look at all these yummy fat quarter bundles - Aren't they delicious !! Martinique, Rural Jardin, Hunky Dory & Frolic.

I thought I would introduce you all to my darling Mr "MC" - He is the love of my life and my "soul mate" - Yes we both look a little jolly enjoying my birthday party- LOL

One of my dear friends Jo made this for me for my birthday - The photo does not do it justice it is just lovely and is a sewing room scene which says "Fiona's Sewing Room" in shabby pinks of course.



All of my gumnutty sisters have made me the most delightful blocks to put together as a little lap quilt and have lavished me in gifts. I will show you them soon but for now here is a gorgeous Shabby Pussy Cat sent to me by my sweet friend Jen.


And look at all of these fat quarters I have been spoilt with.



Not long now until Mothers Day girls - Are you making hand made gifts? The Gum Tree Designers are doing some special things for Mothers day next week "Mothers Day Mania" - The item above may have something to do with it.


I hope what ever you are doing this week that you are enjoying it and taking some time out for yourself. Keep Safe.

14 comments:

Allie said...

I think I missed your birthday, so happy birthday! Those bundles look SO yummy - and so does what you're working on!

Jo in TAS said...

Think I'll hav to come shopping at your place again!

Jeanette said...

Gorgeous fat 1/4's. Might have to go shopping. :) Hugs, Jeanette

Robyn said...

Oh Fee Happy Birthday again.. what a lovely array of gifts!! Do enjoy.. you are special!!
I love the cute pussy cat and very nice to meet Mr MC :-)

Jenny of Elefantz said...

Yummy fabric bundles, Fee!! Jo made you a gorgeous pressie!!
It's lovely to see Mr MC with you - yes, you both look very happy, but I think that's mostly 'cause you're both head over heels in love still. :-)

Joy said...

Gawjus piccy of you and your Mr MC :o)!!! So glad you had a fabulous birthday Fee ... lovely pressies too, those fatties are simply beautiful ;o).
Love n hugs,
Joy :o)

Sharon (Stitches on Mars) said...

Happy birthday Fiona,

Hugs, Sharon

Tozz said...

You and Mr MC look fabulous :) Gawjus couple Fee and I am glad you had a great birthday :) Lots of yummy things you got too :) Hugs Vicki xoxoxoxo

Mistea said...

Plenty of pretties in store and in your birthday packages. Enjoy all of them.

Maggey and Jim said...

Oh and a Happy Birthday.. Lovely gifts and the little one for your sewing room is so sweet..Those fat quarters are going to make something fabulous, I know.. Have a good one,
Maggey

creativity amongst chaos said...

Happy (belated) Birthday Fee! Can't wait to see what you have done with those beautiful fabrics! I am in need of some mothers day help. I will be waiting to see what you come up with. Your hubby picture is just as cute as it can be.
Happy Stitching! -Cori

Sew Useful Designs said...

Hello darling fee!

I love the picture of you and Mr MC! You look so happy! :-)

Ooh... you're making me drool again Fee.... rural jardin.... hmmmmm!!!! And boy - your shabby puddy-cat is delightful! Did it come from "that" shop perchance?! he he... just gorgeous!

So glad you had a lovely birthday sweetie! Catch you around... on the branches of a gum tree perhaps?!!!

Hugs! Vikki xoxoxo

kathyros said...

Wow its looks like you have had a great birthday celebration - just the way it should be for such a momentous occassion.

The Pink Poodle said...

OOHH...dear Fiona...I have been a very slack lady in NOT checking up on your blog...

SOO i am going to list you to my sidebar & then THIS old girl knows what is happening...& informed..

HAPPY BELATED birthday..

xxx andrea