Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Some More Christmas Crafting + Hexie Flowers

I have made a few more things to put inside my christmas gift box including these 2 heat packs.

And these two shabby wall hangings each taking a fat 1/8th of fabric for Judith's challenge.

They are so quick and easy to make and are mounted on a canvas.


I have also tried my hand at Hexie Flowers too !! Gosh they are so much fun to make.
I am off to Sydney for the Craft & Quilt Event with Jo and Helen early on Friday morning so I will chat with you when I get back.





13 comments:

Irene Lowe said...

Be warned! Hexie flowers are addictive! I'm currently making something similar and eventually all the flowers sewn together will be a double bed quilt. But it is a great way to spend winter evenings - I even sew them in bed! Have fun. Cheers, Irene Lowe, Melbourne

Cubby House Crafts said...

Your hexies are lovely Fiona! I am having a go at hexies too and loving it...I've just finished my fouth flower
Have a safe trip
Lisa

KaHolly said...

Fiona, your crafts are so delightful! Hexies are addictive, to be sure. Have fun at your crafting and quilting event! ~karen

Jo in TAS said...

HHmmm seems we think alike, I have some hexie templates cut out ready to go! Love christmassy gifts too!
See you bright and early tomorrow
Hugs
Jo

teresa said...

Fee your wallhangings and heat packs are just beautiful. Anyone would be thrilled to receive them. Love your hexies too... addictive aren't they?

Burma家銘ege said...

成功的第一要素是珍惜自己 ............................................................

Micki said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Micki said...

Hexies are very addictive...I love them too!
Micki

Cherie said...

Oh Fee they're beautiful, so gorgeous ;-)

Cherie said...

... forgot to add hope I get to say Hi on Wednesday at the Craft Show ;-)

tyroneb said...

真是太猛了,請受小弟一拜Orz(>O<)..................................................

Jenny of Elefantz said...

I adore those hangings, Fiona...am definitely going to make some for presents and myself! :-)

Vintage Girl said...

The Hexie Flowers are beautiful, great job! Love the prints you used. Heather