Friday, July 30, 2010

Do You Like Redwork?

I do !!! I recently began to stock these fantastic Pre-Printed Stitchery Blocks in lots of different themes and have begun to stitch one for myself.

Each Kit has 12 X 9" Blocks inside that are all pre-printed on quality broadcloth.

They are so easy to do.


This is how it is going to look when it is all finished. As I now have 2 grand daughters I may well have to make two.




Pop over here to see all of the different "Kits" available.


Tomorrow I am going to tackle my sewing room and will be back with some "tidy" pics. Let's hope I find my mojo whilst I am there as next week I will have to stop stitching for 4 whole weeks - More on that later.



12 comments:

teresa said...

I love redwork Fee... this quilt (or maybe quilts) will be gorgeous. Such cute designs!

The Patch Craft said...

Can you find my mojo, mine has been missing for a while too. lol

Cardygirl said...

I love redwork...yours looks great!

Lulu said...

They look great done up as a quilt.

moramargaritaster said...

I love redwork.that quilt looks great!

曹初帆張武茜 said...

出遊不拘名勝,有景就是好的..................................................................

Allie said...

That is too darling!!! Stop stitching for 4 weeks - oh my - I hope it's for a GOOD reason!

Denise :) said...

I just started playing in redwork, and I LOVE it!! The pattern you're using is really cute; I will have to check it out!!! :)

Brenda said...

Love your redwork blocks.

Cyndi loves to stitch said...

i have some free new non traditional redwork things on my blog. beetreedesigns.blogspot.com
come on by if you're looking foe more.

Micki said...

I love redwork, and that quilt is just so pretty. You really are going to have to make another one.
Micki

Nick the Poodle said...

Hi,I've been working on the same pattern. I've put it on a tea towel.

Pam