Thursday, July 8, 2010

Packed & Ready To Go......

I have a new found respect for those of you that do the Australian show circuit with your goodies. Getting ready for just one fair has been a mountain of hard work. The car is now packed to the hilt for set up this morning.

It has been a majot excercise just getting everything to fit into the car.

Just as well I do not have any passenger's (And yes that is FROST on the window of my car)



As you can see I have used up every spare bit of space. I have packed my camera so will be sure to get some shots of my booth once it is finished. Have a great day.



16 comments:

Little Ted Canvas said...

That is one full carload! By the look of things, your display will look amazing, have fun!

BubzRugz said...

Wishing you all the best at your show - have a WONDERFUL time.... Hugz from Bubz

Lulu said...

Wow!

Dawn said...

Have fun Fee I am sure you will be a hit...Love your new headeer pics...
Sweet Cinnamon-y Hugs Dawn x x

Vicki said...

Have fun Fee and I hope you sell lots and lots :) hugs Vicki xoxoxox

Shari said...

Have fun and good luck!!

Julia said...

Have fun and good luck..I'm sure you'll do well..
Julia ♥

Deb said...

Loving the new blog look Fee. Hope all goes well at the fair, can't wait to see pics.
hugs Deb

Lizzie said...

Have a great weekend Fee, busy, busy, busy that's what you want to be, good luck...
Lizzie
xxx

Allie said...

Wow girl - you need a truck, lol! Stay warm and sell LOTS!

吳婷婷 said...

人生是故事的創造與遺忘。............................................................

Maria said...

It will be well worth your work. Have fun and I hope you came home with all yours wares sold.

marilyn said...

Hope the show is very successful and especially that you have a fun filled time. Looking forward to hearing how it goes and seeing the pics of your booth.

teresa said...

Sending you best wishes and good luck your way. Have a fabulous time, have fun and hope you sell heaps xx

barb's creations said...

Good luck and have fun :) Barb.

Chookyblue...... said...

have fun........the car sure is packed and your stall looks great..........