Tuesday, August 17, 2010

This week's finds.......

How are you this lovely Tuesday? It snowed on the high levels around us over night but today was quite sunny and I think about a top of 12 degrees. Sunday's market was a bit of a fizzer really not very much around at all but I did find this lovely sugar bowl and spoon.

I had to resort to surfing around on E-Bay again to get my weekly fix and look what I picked up for just $1.04. A lovely planter (minus the plant). I can see a nice bunch of baby pink roses poking out of that - What do you think?

And a reminder that spring is just around the corner is this lovely bunch of flowers I brought home on Sunday which are sweetly scenting my kitchen. A quick walk around the garden tonight revealed a few of my own spring bulbs poking their heads through the soil - I just can't wait for the sunshine to return.
I am going to be a little naughty tonight and try to stitch a few stitches - Wish me luck !!







13 comments:

Vicki said...

Fee you are finding some gorgeous goodies thats for sure :) hugs Vicki xoxox

teresa said...

Love your goodies Fee, especially that sugar bowl and spoon!!! You take it very, very easy tonight if you are going to stitch - I'm not going to say "Naughty, naughty girl" - because I know I would do the exact same thing!!! xx

Joy said...

Ooooh, I love that sugar bowl!!! I'd just love to play at the markets with you, you find the bestest stuff!!!!
You be careful stitching tonight ;o) ... and like Teresa ... I'd be doing it too ;o)!!
Love n hugs,
Joy :o)

By Hoki Quilts said...

Fee what awesome finds. You be careful with that stitching (please)
hugs
Miche'le

BubzRugz said...

You do have a knack of finding lovely things..... So nice to see bits of spring around isn't it. Hope your stitching goes well.... Hugz
Fiona

Scottish Nanna said...

You are good at finding nice things ,Take things easy tonight and dont over stitch.
Hugs Mary.

KaHolly said...

Great finds, Fee. Don't overdo the stitching!! ~karen

Mistea said...

I Love the spoon that goes with that sugar bowl - I remember one of those lived on Granny's table.

Hope you didn't undo any of the surgeons good work (or Your own).

7987 said...

開心不開心都是一天,祝您能夠笑著面對一切!...............................................................

Allie said...

GREAT finds, hon! Now don't overdo on your stitching.....we don't want any setbacks!

Jo in TAS said...

Not too much stitching I hope!

Gail McCormack said...

Hi Fee
Nice to pop over here to see what you're up to, I'm about to add you to my favs sidebar so I can keep an eye on you!
Won't we be glad when winter's over, sunny market days....here we come!

Gail ~~

Margaret said...

We have been experiencing the cold blast from down your way.You have come up with some lovely finds this week.