Monday, November 8, 2010

A Fantastic Weekend ............................


We are home from our weekend at the beach.  It was exactly what we all needed.  The weather was gorgeous.  It was a lovely time to relax........





To fish and spend time with family 



Spending time with our grand babies and making precious memories.



It is the simple things that give us so much pleasure at times.  I spent quite a lot of time reflecting and planning over the 3 days.  It was wonderful for the soul.


And look what thinking, planning and reflecting does to you !!!!  I have decided that it is time that my studio also had a sea change.  I am starting a whole new direction and chapter and to do this my studio needs a clean fresh organised look to match the thoughts in my head.




Trouble is it may take me awhile to get it that way.  I had best get back to it.

Thanks so much for all of the well wishes for our trip.  Also to Karen who is a "No reply" blogger the patterns for my quilts will be available really soon.  Watch this space !!


12 comments:

Vicki ♥ said...

Your weekend away looked like it was fabulous Fee...Oh heck...how I wish I could come and help you with your studio...all that fabric :) YUmmmmm! hugs Vicki xxx

Margaret said...

A refreshing weekend with sunshine, sand and clear blue water sounds wonderful.

Bluebell said...

Hi Fee,your weekend looks and sounds absolutely magic especially as at the moment the wind and rain is lashing against the windows here in good old England. Your sewing room made me laugh out loud because thats how mine looks after a desperate search for something that I know is in there somewhere. Good luck with the tidy up.
Love Jill

Michelle said...

Sew pleased you had a great time away! It must have been some break away, can't wait to see your plans for your sewing room!

clare's craftroom said...

Fiona it sounds like you had such a lovely break . Good luck with your plans , I hope they all work out for you .

Maria said...

There is nothing better than spending time at the beach and with your family.
Love the photos. thanks for sharing.
Oh it looks like you do have a bit of organising to do now, have fun.

Jo in TAS said...

Ahhhh the serenity!

Joy said...

There's nothing like the beach and sea air to clear away the cobwebs in our cluttered minds :o). I'd love to come and help you in your sewing room ... but to be honest, I don't think we'd get much work done - we'd be giggling like a couple of schoolgirls lol.
Love n hugs,
Joy :o)

Allie said...

Dang girl - wish it was me laying in that sand, lol - what a cutie! Love the pics of the beach, thank you, I needed that.
I can't wait to see what you're going to do with your studio!!!

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Wonderful photos Fee and even better memories....So pleased you had a fantastic time....yum to those bolts of fabric..

Cherie said...

Oooo I'm as green as Fee! Can just feels the sand between my toes and the sea splashing round my ankles, isn't that the best exfoliant ever;) Glad you had a lovely time.xo.

Pauline said...

wow, nice weekend away mate..glad it refreshed you...now..you gonna need it me thinks, looking at your studio!!!! good luck with that...hahah