Thursday, November 25, 2010

Getting There..... Slowly but Surely


Where is the time going?  In just a blink the 1st December will be here and then the countdown to Christmas begins.



Last night I was busy scrapping up gift tags to attach to my advent goodies.  I ended up with 2 gorgeous partners so had 50 gifts to wrap !!  Let me tell you that by 11pm I was well and truly over it.


I had lots of fun choosing gifts for my 2 buddies Peg and Teresa.  I hope they like what I have madde and chosen for them.


So off to the post office I will go this afternoon and send them on their way. How are you going with crossing gifts off your list?  The shops are just starting to get hectic and their is a buzz in the air.


Not only am I sending out mail but I am also receiving it.  Look at this lovely little set of wooden stamps I recently ordered.  My plan is for a few little designs next year that have stamped fabric in them.  I am really looking forward to the christmas break so that I can make a start on "new" things.

The weekend is almost here - What do you have planned?


10 comments:

teresa said...

Wow Fee those presents look so beautifully wrapped! Love your box of stamps... you are going to have fun with that!!! Hope you get your parcel soon....xx

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Oh Fee ....This is just so exciting.........they all look fantastic....my heart is racing...LOL...LOL...

Maree: said...

Lucky Peg & Teresa those Gifts are wrapped beautifully well worth the effort Fee...
cheers

Mrs A. said...

So does that mean that you get 50 little gifts back! I have just done a swap with 25 christmas themed matchboxes and am eagerly awaiting mine to turn up in the post.I know they have been posted from USA. Its beginning to feel a lot like Christmas now. It's very cold here in the UK and some parts of the contry are under a thck layer of snow already. Brrr.

Amber Whitecliffe and Hilary Johnston said...

i love the numbered presents! also adore your header :)
amber x

www.amberandhilary.blogspot.com

Chookyblue...... said...

looks good.........

Nancy said...

I was just stopping by to welcome you to my blog and I noticed how lovely yours is! I'm following you too! Good luck getting everything together for the holidays, looks like fun though!

Queen Of The Armchair aka Dzintra Stitcheries said...

The gifts look lovely Fee...the recipients will love them I'm sure!!! Dzintra♥x

Christine said...

Oh wow and I thought I had a lot to wrap..
I love the wooden stamps set, where did you find it?

Christine

Pepe said...

Cool! Where have you ordered it?