Sunday, November 28, 2010

It's been a busy weekend......


I had planned to spend some time in the vegie patch (If you could call it that) this weekend but it has rained constantly.  Instead I have spring cleaned my stock room and spent some time drawing up some new designs for 2011 and some stitching.  I had some new Theodora Cleave buttons arrive last week so couldn't resist using one in a new design.


Last week I stitched up this little block - I am not sure what it will become yet - I decided to use country colours instead of my usual pinks and greens.


And we have started to decorate the house ready for the silly season.  This tree is a new addition - I had been looking for a white tree big enough to put pressies under but small enough so that it could sit on my table.  I found the perfect one last week.


Have a lovely week - Wednesday brings the 1st of December and for those of you that are playing with me in the advent swap it is the first day to open up a pressie - How exciting.  Also Block 4 of my Flowers of Love BOM will be released.  And as an extra special gift to you I will be releasing the 5th block sometime in December.


5 comments:

Isabella said...

Looks lovely Fiona, cant wait for Wed

Maria said...

Beautiful stitcheries and I love the counrty colours.
Wish we had some rain over this side of Aussie.It is just so dry.

Vicki ♥ said...

Love the stitchery Fee...it is so delicate and pretty. Love your white Christmas tree too :) Ho Ho Ho....hehehee Hugs Vicki xx

Allie said...

Such beautiful stitching, Fee - love the family one. I haven't started decorating yet, if I could find a tree like that I probably would though! Love the pink ornaments too.

elliesue said...

Fiona, love your white Christmas Tree it looks just right sitting there on the table. Your stitchery looks great as well. Can't wait until Wednesday to see your next block