Saturday, January 1, 2011

Blocks 5 & 6 + Yesterday's Produce .......


Good Morning 2011........  Did you see the new year in or were you like me and tucked up in bed by then?  I am pleased to be able to give you 2 blocks today.  Here is Block 5 which will be your centre block of the quilt.  You can go HERE to download the pattern and instructions.  I am sorry but due to my hand issues I have not completed the country versionof these 2 blocks.


And here is Block 6.  Go HERE to downoald the pattern and instruction sheets.


I haven't been able to sew since I hurt my hand so yesterday Miss A and I decided that we would do some paper crafts instead.  We covered the dining room table in all of our scrapbooking bits.


We spent the whole afternoon cutting (Well Miss A did) and pasting.  We had so much fun and made so much mess - LOL


We covered lots of little note books.


I was amazed at how much we got done in such a short time.


We got to use some of the new Martha Stewart cutters we had bought some time ago.


And used up some of the crystals that I had put away for a rainy day.


So now our depleted gift box now has some new additions ready for gift giving in 2011

 Including some note books

And even some gift tags.

I wonder what we can do to pass some time today?  Who knows what we will get up to.

I have already photographed all of my UFO's in readiness for our UFO game which will begin next week.  How did you go - How many did you find?



8 comments:

Allie said...

LOVE the new blocks - thank you so much! You poor thing not being able to sew, just take it easy - I'm glad you found such a lovely alternative! Your little journals and tags are so GORGEOUS!! Take care dear girl and have a very happy new year!

Mamacessories said...

Love the new blocks! Thank you so very much and HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Maria

Shiree said...

what a marvellous start to the New Year Fee, very creative!
Happy New Year!!

Dawn said...

Oh Fee this is fabulous way to get some things ready for giving... I love the olde' world feel about them
Many Hugs and hope that hand is healing for you.
Hugs Dawn x x x

Maree: said...

Glad you found something to keep you busy ...I Love to Scrap too but just haven't got to that for ages...
Your Note Books are lovely...I Like to do the same to little Photo Albums for Special Birthdays...
cheers

John'aLee said...

All of your work is absolutely beautiful!

Jenny of Elefantz said...

Fee, everything is just gawjus!! You always make me smile - such pretty things you make.
Hugs
Jen
xxx

manos de chicureo said...

Gracias por los blocks. Cuida de tu mano para que mejore bien.
Hermosos trabajos que haces junto a tu hija.
Felicidades,
Yasmin