Wednesday, February 23, 2011

When the words really touch your heart ...............



I follow quite a number of blogs and I try to read them all each day whilst enjoying a cuppa.  Today one of my favourite blogs (SARAH) wrote a story which really touched my heart and made me stop and think - You know one of those moments when you think that you need to re-assess how you see things - 1/2 Glass full stuff - You know?

Anyway do yourself a favour and pop over to Sarah's Blog and read her post today.  You will be glad you did.

Love and Hugs - Fee X

Ps.  I am sending my love and prayers over the ditch to my NZ friends - I am thinking of you all XXX

10 comments:

shez said...

Your right Fee what a beautiful story,i thoroughly enjoy it.
cheers shez

abeachcottage.com said...

hellooo! just popping over to say thanks for featuring me..glad to have touched your heart...I tell you that is how I felt coming home from the mall...I am one lucky girl
x

Allie said...

Wow - that really touched me too - and my friend and I did that just the other day, for an elderly lady at the pharmacy. Just a wee bit of change in money but changes the heart in a big way.

Nellie put the kettle on said...

wow... what a touching story. I certainly hope there's so many more of you, cause unfortunately I'm sure there's so many more of him.

Lydia's Garden said...

Fee, thanks for the send to Sarah's blog. Certainly touched my heart strings as I have been there many times in that man's shoes and have been blessed by a pay it forward angel or two. The real story is the gift of charity from the heart as Christ would have us do. Once you have been in those shoes it remembered and paid forward daily in the smallest of ways to us it may seem, but to those who are 20 cents short...the biggest of ways.
Carmen in AK

barcord said...

Thanks for link to Sarah's story. Just the right way to start the day.

Christine said...

I will g and have a read, Fiona I have used the backing on a cute little quilt and will go to a new home this weekend.
Thank you again for your help.
Christine

Barb said...

Thanks for sending me over there, so enjoyed the story.

Have a wonderful day!

Shannon said...

That was a great post she wrote. How many times do we see that kind of thing and do nothing. I hope all is well in NZ also. I guess that from her in the US I woudl need to say "from over here across the pond". LOL!

Kirsty said...

Just found you through Sarahs FB page! I loved the story too. Glad to finally find a fellow Tassie gal through blogland! :)