Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Friendship


I am very blessed to have some lovely friends.  A number of them that I hold very dear to my heart I met on-line.  Friends and Family that are not part of a blogging or Message List Community do not understand the impact that these friends have on your life and the joy it brings when you finally meet one another.  My recent trip to Queensland was a classic example of that.  Every on-line friend that I met was just as lovely in person as they were on my screen or in my mail box. 

I have one friend that I met over 8 years ago in an on-line group - It turned out that she only lived a half dozen streets from me and we fast became great friends - Not long after that she moved away to NSW and we have stayed friends all that time - She is coming home for a visit in May and I am really looking forward to catching up with her.  "Yes Shorty - I am talking about you XXXXX)

Another gorgeous friend that I was lucky enough to meet was Maree.  I just knew from chatting with her for around 2 years that we were going to hit it off.  Believe me when I say that she is a lovely lovely lady with a beautiful heart.  Today in the mail box I found a little parcel from her. 



Look what she gifted me with - A gorgeous bundle of Cosmo Threads.  I am looking forward to creating something gorgeous from them.  Thank you so much Maree - It's my turn next XX

If you want some of these delicious threads Maree has them in her store.  She also has Bottom Line Thread which I just Love....  Go and have a look at her store she has some wonderful things. OLLIE and MAY



This week I am working on the finishing instructions for "Flowers of Love" not too far away now.

Hugs - Fee XX

8 comments:

BubzRugz said...

Very special to get a lovely gift... I totally agree with you about the importance of blogging friends....
Hugz

Chookyblue...... said...

Maree - Farmyard Crafts was talking about blog friends the other day..........I know the girls I have met have been just as gorgeous online/in real life............

shez said...

Fee what a lovely gift to receive and how cute is that packageing

Queen Of The Armchair aka Dzintra Stitcheries said...

i agree totally Fee about blogging friends...they're the best...and what a lovely surprise gift from Maree...

Allie said...

Oh yes - people who don't blog or have an online group have NO idea what we're talking about, lol! I met my best friend on an international embroidery group, she lives right down the street. We never would have met in person if not for that group! I love my online friends so much, we're close in heart if not in distance.

Maree sent you a LOVELY bundle!~ Enjoy it!

Joy said...

I totally agree Fee, online/bloggy friends are just fabulous.Maree is gawjus, what a sweety to send those threads ;o), I'm looking forward to catching up with her myself for a coffee very soon :o).
Love n hugs dear friend,
Ethel xx *mwah* xxxxxx

Farmyard Crafts said...

I'm so with you on this one! My life would be less without my dear bloggy friends :)

Jo in TAS said...

We're all kindred spirits and blogging is a way of finding others just like us. We're definitely a special breed of bloggers!