Tuesday, July 19, 2011

On The To Do List, An Offer & A Freebie For You


Many times I have told you that I am a list girl and now that the winter is ticking along and spring draws closer I am beginning to think of all of the things that need doing outdoors.  I have started a list.


On top of the list is my poor Aloe Vera plant which lives near our back door.  It desperately needs to be divided and all of the babies re-potted.  Each year I give away the baby plants as gifts - Aloe Vera is wonderful for cuts, stings, burns (Including sun burn) etc.  Simply break off a piece and squeeze the gel from the plant and apply to the skin.  If there is anyone local who would like one of my baby plants just let me know.


Christmas is getting closer and closer and is not really that far away - It is never too early to start planning your christmas sewing.  I designed this Holly Table Topper a few months ago.


It is simple stitchery (Back Stitch & Satin Stitch) and some applique.


I have a limited number of kits available for $15.00 - Yes $15.00.....  This kit includes all of the fabrics to make the topper, fusible pellon and a colour pattern all for the retail cost of the pattern....  The kits can be purchased HERE

And since it has been awhile since I have shared a Freebie Pattern with you I thought that today I would give you my Lorraine's Flowers Table Runner Pattern.  This is one of my favourite designs and I love making it.  I would love to see your version if you decide to make one too.  You can download the pattern HERE.

Hugs,

Fee XX

18 comments:

Mary on Lake Pulaski said...

Thank you Fiona - it's a very cute pattern!

Jeanette said...

Thanks Fee. Gorgeous pattern & using one of my favourite things - hexies. :). Hugs,

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

thanks so much Fee...I love this pattern...

Sarah said...

Oh Fee I will have a baby alo vera! I lost mine a few years back on the move - so will be pleased to have another! WOuld it be easiest you give it to Jo when you see her next and I can pop by her place to pick it up?

Penny said...

Awww... thanks for the pattern Fee. I'm crazy about hexagons. Love this :)

Jeni said...

Just love your holly table runner ...pretty ...Fee Ho Ho Ho

shez said...

how kind Fee,thankyou

Wendy B said...

Oh Fee...you are such a love!!! What a beautiful freebie! I'm just starting to get into hexies (I'm a bit slow!!!!) so I might just have to try this one!!!!
I have the same issue with aloe too.....My pot by the front door is sprouting new babies, but seeing I only potted it before winter set in, it's not too crowded......yet!!!! LOL
take care sweety
sugary hugs
XXX Wendy :O)

Barb said...

What a lovely pattern, thanks....

Marilyn said...

Fee, that is one generous freebie. It is a beautiful design and hopefully I will master the hexagons to do it justice. Thank you heaps.
Hugs, Marilyn

Rosa said...

Beautiful pattern.Thanks

Allie said...

I LOVE Aloe Vera - I used to have quite a big plant, we keep it indoors here. Fee your holly design is just stunning, so darling, and I LOVE Lorraines Flowers - thank you so much sweetie!

Stitchin' time said...

Nice freebie! Thank You. I need to do some presents for Christmas or I'll be in a last minute rush again.
Just wondering if Dreamer has forgone his mantle to hang out with Jack on their new 'castle' you bought them?
Cheers,
Robyn

Sunshine & Fabric said...

Pattern looks great. Hope you have some warm sunshine when separating your aloe....finally sunny here today. Great stuff isn't it.

Jo in TAS said...

Aloe me please! I'd love a little baby too :-)
Lovely patterns Fee!!

Mrs Shepo said...

Thanks Fiona for the lovely freebie pattern, it will give me an axcuse to try hexies. Looking forward to the postie with my goodies.Cheers.

Mrs Shepo said...

Oops!!!!! meant excuse

Jenny of Elefantz said...

You're such a generous gal, Fee! Always loved this design. :-)
Hugs
Jen
xxx