Friday, November 4, 2011

MIA


How has your week been?  Sorry I have been Missing In Action - My workplace has been extremely busy and I have had a bit of a dip in health this past 10 days or so but  Hopefully I am now on the up and can get stuck back into things.  I have been making a few smaller gift items though to add to my christmas gift giving pile.  I adore this little pin cushion by Anni Downs.


It uses just a few scraps and 2 X 5" Circles of wool.  I was lucky enough to find the Check wool on a treasure hunt a few months back.  I am really pleased that I am finally using some of it.


I have also been using quite a few scraps in a few other little projects - Some of which I will share with you next year when we begin to play scrapbusters.


These little scissor fobs were fun to make.


And perfect for using up little 2 " Squares of my favourite fabrics. 


And just a gentle reminder about our Tassie Weekend which is just 124 days away.  Lots of girls including the New Zealand girls have already booked their flights.  Are you coming too?  Don't forget that it's a long weekend here so book early to avoid disappointment or paying too much in airfares.

Hopefully I'll be back over the weekend to show you some progress on my brick quilt and maybe even a few sneak peeks of what I have planned for 2012.

Hugs - Fee X

15 comments:

By Hoki Quilts said...

So glad you are on the mend Fee, what better way to recouperate than to sit and stitch.
hugs - Miche'le

Deb said...

124 days.. ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
how exciting.

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Love all your show and tell Fee, glad you are on the mend..take care...

Cardygirl said...

hope you are feeling brighter...love the show and tell!

Sue said...

You always have such great show and tell. I especially love Larry Lamb

De said...

Glad you are feeling a little better.

124 days -----------eeeeeeekkkkkkk!

Melody said...

So sorry to hear that you have not been well.
Your sewing is lovely, I especially love those sweet little scissor fobs. I've always loved the little Larry the Lamb pattern, too.
Take care, dear Fee. Hope you feel 100% very soon.

shez said...

glad to hear you are feeling better Fee,and some lovely projects you are doing,take care.

Larissa said...

What lovely piccies!! Beautiful work there dear Fee! ... I especially love those sweet little scissor fobs!!!! ... Glad you're feeling better!!!

Susan said...

Glad you are getting better - busy work and not good health is a bad combination. there will eb some lucky recipients at Christmas.

Kerryanne English said...

I'm pleased to hear you health issue is improving Fee. Hope you have a better one next week. Gorgeous sewing as always.
Hugs ~ Kerryanne

Maria said...

Love the Larry Lamb project.
Hope you are 100% soon.

Maree: said...

You have been Busy...All Looks Lovely...
hugs.

Joy said...

Ooh I'm a day late so it must be 123 days now lol - exciting!!! I do hope you're not taking on too much stuff Fee ... take care of you dear one!!!
Love n hugs,
Joy :o) xxxx

Mrs A. said...

Your little sissor fobs are really cute. Love the birds embroidered on them. Hugs Mrs A.