Thursday, December 29, 2011


The Christmas Decorations in our home have already been packed away but I had to leave these gorgeous birds made for me by Shez in the advent swap up for a little while longer.


They are all so cute and it is very hard to chose a favourite.


Even though christmas is over I have today listed these vintage christmas decorations over in my Ebay shop. 


In 2012 I will be parting with lots of my treasures and vintage finds and will be attending a few estate sales to find new pretties to list.  I now have a link to my Ebay Store just under my blog banner.


Now here is one treasure I stumbled across today which won't be going anywhere.  It is large enough to hold a few of my current projects inside and is perfect to sit beside my chair.  I love it !!



I have been very busy cutting fabric.  Bolt after Bolt of fabric !!


If you are a newsletter subscriber check your inbox to find out why.  It contains a few offers as well as the sharing of a little bit of my news and changes for 2012.  You can subscribe FREE at any time using the form at the top right hand corner of my blog.

Hugs - Fee XX

2 comments:

Lib said...

Best wishes for 2012 and all your plans, Fee.

shez said...

the birds look lovely hanging on the twigs Fee.
Better run over and check out your shop.xx