Thursday, January 26, 2012

Australia Day Doings.....


Happy Australia Day to my fellow Australians.  



Do you have much planned today on this Public Holiday to celebrate our nation?  Unfortunately Hubs has to work today so we have nothing planned but instead I hope to get into the studio for a few hours. 

I have spent a few hours this morning on the computer trying to get things in order for our upcoming Lets Get Stitched Weekend. It is going to be so much fun.  Are you planning on joining us for any of the events?  If so please ket me know so we can get the final stages of planning finalised.  We are closing off bookings on Valentines Day (February 14th).





If you are a newsletter subscriber I have sent this weeks specials out a day earlier.  It includes some Honeybuns from the new 3 Sisters range "Papillon" - I think I love this more than Aviary - Is that at all possible?  I also have some MODA fabric suitable for a mans quilt or backing fabric at just $8.00 per metre.  There are Bargains Galore OVER HERE.



I came home yesterday to 2 delicious parcels in the mail.  These little owls flew over the Bass Strait to come and live with me - They are from Amanda - They are just adorable !!  The detail is amazing she is one clever girl.




And Look Cori's latest BOM all dressed up in a calendar which steps out each weeks To Do's to be on target to have the quilt finished by the end of the year - I wonder if I can keep up?  The fabrics that she has chosen are gorgeous.  This is going to be one adorable quilt.

So I am off now to play housekeeper for a little while and then I am going to hide in the studio and play.

Have a wonderful day.

Hugs - Fee XX

5 comments:

shez said...

enjoy you day day Fee,off now to visit your shop.xx

By Hoki Quilts said...

Happy Australia Day sweetie. Tickets bought today, insurance paid - Tassie here I come ; )))))
hugs - Miche'le

Barb said...

Happy Australia Day....those owls are soooo adorable!

Kathy said...

All those lovely goodies - especially the owl pins :) Book me in for Let's Get Stitched - looking forward to it!
It's been a hot and sultry day here in Launceston - I have managed a little bit of stitching for a swap and have sorted buttons while I watched the cricket - Happy Australia Day

Michelle Ridgway said...

Those little owls are soooo cute. Happy Australia Day Fee.