Friday, January 27, 2012

Weekend Time - YAY !


The weekend has arrived again - My favourite time of the week.  I have a pretty full weekend planned including our wedding anniversary dinner at our favourite italian restaurant.  You have to book a few weeks in advance to get in so we have been planning this night out for a little while.  It will be nice just to chill out - Just the two of us.

I have a few little projects on my To Do List this weekend including playing with these circles and buttons.



And some paper piecing


I enjoy paper piecing very much and this time I am playing with a new design



In very "Un Fee" Colours but still nice.  This will be the pattern that I release at our "Lets Get Stitched in Tassie" weekend this coming March.


I am having lots of fun putting it together.  Do you have much planned for the weekend?  I hope that whatever you chose to do that you enjoy it.

Love and Hugs,

Fee XX

17 comments:

Jeni said...

CANT WAIT TO SEE YOUR PROJECT FINISH

De said...

Have an excellent weekend and enjoy your dinner out! If its the Italian restaurant that I am thinking of - yummo! Happy Anniversary

By Hoki Quilts said...

Happy Anniversary gorgeous. Can't wait to see your pattern release ; )
Yummmm, Italian!!!

shez said...

Happy anniversary Fee to you and hubby,enjoy your night out,and your project looks greaty,i love the fabrics you chose.xx

Maria said...

Happy Anniverary and enjoy yor meal together.

Looking forward to seeing both projects finished but the woolen circles and beautiful buttons intriuge me......

Michelle Ridgway said...

Happy anniversay to you both. I hope you have a wonderful evening together. I love your sneaky peek fabrics. Yum!

Maree: said...

Happy Anniversary Hope you have a Great Dinner Out.
Love your Paper Piecing..
Hugs
xx

Susan said...

Happy Anniversary, Fee. I hope you have a great weekend. I love paper piecing too.

Darlene said...

Happy Anniversary to you and your Sweetie, Fee. Ours is coming up in a couple of weeks. :-)

I love to pop in to see what you're doing - I love your style.

Kerryanne @ Shabby Art Boutique said...

Happy anniversary to you both. I hope you have a lovely romantic night out together.
Buon Appetito

Jo in TAS said...

Happy Anniversary Fee and Mr Fee!! Enjoy a beautiful night out together. We'll be pfitting the architraves to my new craft room and I'll be finishing off a project for a private swap.

Cheryll said...

Happy Anniversary to the two of you. I hope you enjoy your dinner. :)

Melody said...

Happy Anniversary. Hope you have a wonderful weekend.

Deb said...

Hi Fee, hope you have a really lovely anniversary dinner. Its so nice just to be with your man on your own whenever possible, gets really hard with all the family around doesn't it, and the older we get the more we appreciate "us" time. Loving your wee buttons.

Larissa said...

Happy Anniversary Fee!! Wishing you guys many more happy years together!! Enjoy this special time together!
... Your new project looks fantastic! Looking forward to seeing the end result!!! Hugs!

ZMIERZCH LUNY said...

I envy sewing skills, przecudownych materials and beautiful buttons!

Pauline said...

Happy Anniversary Fee, hope dinner was nice...hmmmm they are so not your colours are they...??? very interesting..cant wait to see
Have a great week! cheers