Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Vignettes and Changes


The first quarter of the year was always going to be really busy for me but now that "Let's Get Stitched" is over and 3 busy months at work are almost at an end I can start to put into place some of the plans that I mapped out for the business last year.  On the weekend this involved a little bit of moving things around in our home and the making of some new little vignettes.


I am lucky enough to have a strong hubby and daughter to do the heavy lifting for me.  Sam even came around last night for a few hours to help - Thanks Sammy.


It's not until you start to move things around that you realise how much stuff you actually have.  I have way too much and really do need to cull.


Some of my favourite things have found new places to live in my home but some will need to find a new home.


There is still a bit of this sort of thing happening but I will get there eventually.


All will be revealed very soon. 

For those local ladies who read my blog I will be having a stand at the Quilters Easter Showcase on 31st March at the Brighton Civic Centre and I will be at Agfest  the first week in May for 3 days.


Last night whilst we were moving things around JT decided that a pretty quilt folded up nicely in a basket meant that he had a nice soft spot for a nap - You can see why I couldn't growl at him can't you ?

Hugs - Fee XX

13 comments:

shez said...

lol,how cute is JT and the look as if to say ,what.xx

Jeanette said...

Awww JT is so cute. Of course you couldn't be mad at him. :) Hugs,

Cheryll said...

It looks wonderful how you have arranged your treasures... even your furry family member loves it! :)

By Hoki Quilts said...

Now you do know that if you had done that when we were all at your home we could have done the 'cull' for you and left you lots of space - just saying xx
hugs, Miche'le

BillieBee (billiemick) said...

Everything in your home looks wonderful. If you kitty needs a home, I'm in.....grin....so cute!

Jo in TAS said...

No culling until I've rummaged through the get rid of stash!!
JT's keeping out of trouble in the basket...so cute!

Quilt Kitty said...

JT knows what vignette can be complete without the addition of a happy, sleepy cat? Tracee xx

Debbie said...

Aww, JT is adorable!!

Annie said...

I love your little vignettes Fee - so feminine without being too prissy for a man to share also! I'm sure Jo is going to have lots of fun in your pre-cull pile :)

Michelle said...

That look on JT's face looks like he's saying thanks Mum!

Kerri said...

What ever you don't want send it my way. And now you know what you have done. We have to come and check it out again

Marilyn said...

I agree with Kerri, we have to come back and check it all out again. Gorgeous vignettes there.
JT looks very pleased with himself for finding such a pretty and comfy bed.
Hugs xx

Vicki ♥ said...

Looks like lots of culling there Fee and to me JT looks like he is making sure you dont get rid of the good things :) hugs Vicki x