Thursday, August 30, 2012

A Big Thank You


Thank You so much for the well wishes for our new adventure.  We are very excited about the changes happening for us over the next 6 months.  I only hope that some of you are right about our home selling quickly - I hope it does too before I change my mind about getting rid of it !

The flu lurgy has been trying to visit with me - I keep fighting it as I have so much to do at the moment including playing with this gorgeous stack of wool felt.


And organising all of our new marketing material that is arriving


And packing kits


 Which is lot's of fun


Our Tuesday night girls had fun this week making some shopping bag holders.  I found a tutorial for them here.



I changed it a little as the original tutorial has a tie closure around the buttons.  We used sewn in hat elastic instead

 

They were lots of fun to make and perfect for folding up plastic shopping bags to re-use and keep in your hand bag.


 I also finished off some mobile phone bags from an Anni Downs pattern, but once again I changed it a little and added a Theodora Cleave button instead of a stitchery.





 
 I also managed to get some brooches finished that I had in my UFO pile


 


 
One turned into two ........






 
And into three .....




And at the end of the night I ended up with 4....

They were such fun to make.

Over the weekend I will be having a giveaway and a Facebook Launch of "Fee's Shabby Shack" so stop back in if you can.  If you are a newsletter subscriber you will receive your first Daily Deal on Monday morning.....  I wonder what it will be?  Just remember that my main focus for the Daily Deals is to save you all some $$. I have managed to get some awesome deals from some of my suppliers to share with you all over the coming weeks.

Hugs - Fee X


11 comments:

shez said...

ohhh how exciting.xx

Perri said...

how exciting ... all the best :-)
Happy stitching, P

Maree: said...

So Glad it is all coming together for you Hun..
I'll be at the AQC so we'll be able to catch up...can't wait..
Looking forward to some Deals..lol
XX

Queen Of The Armchair aka Dzintra Stitcheries said...

Oh Fee your adventure is already beginning!

By Hoki Quilts said...

How exciting but don't forget to come up for air every now and then sweetie otherwise you are going to be just plumb tuckered out, especially after the last few months that you have had xxxx
hugs, Shell

Mrs Shepo said...

Love your new Logo Fiona, all the best wishes in your new venture and the selling of your home, hope to catch up at one of the Shows in 2013. Cheers Pat.XX

Susan said...

the excitement begins . . .

Michelle May said...

Wishing you a fun and exciting adventure Fee! All the best to you my friend!
xx

Kylie said...

Hi Fee - looks like lots is happening at your house. Love that felt - where did you get it from?

Melody said...

I've been away for a while and missed your last few posts so I missed the announcement of your new venture. It is very exciting and I hope all goes really well for you. Hugs

Wendy B said...

Oh Fee you've certainly kept yourself busy to avoid that dreaded cold!!! It had no time to catch you!!!! Hope it stays away too......I must visit the tute for the shopping bag holders.....they look really pretty, and I love those Theadore Cleave buttons....just beautiful!
take care sweety.....sugary hugs
Wendy :O)