Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Let's Get Stitched 2013




It is starting to get very exciting.  The details for Let's Get Stitched for 2013 have been released and the BLOG is now up and running.
 
Will you join us?
 
It is going to be a wonderful 3 days of Fun, Laughter, Stitching & Shopping.
 
 
 
Today I have started work on my project that I will be teaching on this weekend.  The fabrics are just gorgeous and I wish I could scrunch up the scraps like you do with scone dough and not waste any.
 
 
 

But sadly I can't and I'll have to be brave and throw them away.  There are lots of pieces being sewn together and my studio looks a little messy.  But the project is coming together nicely. 
 
It is very exciting to be planning our annual trip and Dawn & Judy have today visited our seaside accomodation and sent me lots of gorgeous pics.  I can't wait !!  Won't you join us too?
 
Hugs,
 
Fee X

 

7 comments:

De said...

certainly will be joining you!

shez said...

sounds like lots of fun Fee.xx

Noela said...

Would love to be able to join you but already have 2 quilt retreats and a hot rod one with my hubby in March. Know you will all have a great time. Hugs....

Larissa said...

I'll be there!!! Can't wait to meet you all - and find out what those gorgeous fabrics will be made into!!! Hugs!

Pauline said...

you will have a great time fee...you sure are a busy girl these days...lol..catch up soon
cheers

Michele said...

Looking forward to meeting you there.

cheryl said...

Looking forward to it Fee! Time for some girly, quilty nonsense :)