Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Another step ......


You guys are just the best, the comments and e-mails have been lovely and I will get back to you all soon I promise.  Thanks for listening.

Today we took another step in the right direction and set-up the home office.  The equipment and supplies arrived and it was a lot of fun unpacking it and setting it all up in between packing orders for "The Shack"




This morning we ran errands - We took a list and had about 8 different stops - One of which was my first visit to Spotlight in about a year - I was desperate for some threads to finish off my BOM to be released in January.  I was a good girl and didn't buy anything that wasn't on my list except for 6 wine glasses for just $3.00 - I just had to have them - BARGAIN !


Tonight I will be finishing off the next 3 blocks in the Framed Hexagon Club to be released on the 1st November.  

This Club is so much fun - We have just started up a Blog for participants which hopefully will grow as the Club members discover it and start posting.  You can start at anytime and there are 72 Blocks to collect.  3 Blocks each month for 24 months at just $10.00.

Next week I will start on Month 4 which features the cutest little snail and a few more heartfelt verses.

How is your week going?

Hugs,

Fee xx



6 comments:

Wendy B said...

Oh Fee....a girl can NEVER do without her wine glasses!!!! hee hee.....haven't started on my hexies yet....but there in the lineup to start soon....am admiring each and every one of them when they arrive!!!! Such exciting times!!!
xox big sugary hugs sweety
Wendy :O)

The English Ladies! said...

Where do I go to join this block of the month?

Kate said...

I seem to have missed the post about the hexies series. Could you tell me more about it. Read your blog always.

shez said...

Fee what a great buy with those wine glasses and great to see everything falling into place for you.xx

Sisbabestitches said...

You just keep on taking those steps. I love your framed hexie designs, they are looking gorgeous.

A Magical Whimsy said...

Your handwork is so very lovely. I admire gals who can take the time to breathe life into thread and 'paint' thread pictures to cherish.
Cheers!
Teresa in California
http://amagicalwhimsy.blogspot.com/