Sunday, January 20, 2013

Plant A Pot of Friendship




4















Last year “Let’s Get Stitched” was held in Tasmania, my home state.  It was a wonderful 4 days of laughter, friendship and stitching.  This is the project that I made for the event which has been published in Australian Country Threads Magazine this month.  I really enjoyed making this quilt which was a nice mix of paper piecing, applique and quilting.  Grab a copy of the magazine this month if you would like to make one too.

sak

This year I am working on a project made from these delicious fabrics for our upcoming “Let’s Get Stitched” event which will be held in Adelaide in March.  I am so looking forward to it.

1

It won’t be long now and I will be packing my bags to meet up with the girls for another fantastic 4 days.  What about you – Do you have a stitching event written onto your calendar this year?

Hugs – Fee x

7 comments:

Marilyn said...

Those fabrics are gorgeous. So looking forward to catching up with you all again. Not long!!!
Well done on having last year's project published.
Hugs xx

De said...

Lovely looking fabrics for this year's project! Perhaps I should finish last years before then! Do you think I can do it! Perhaps bring it for show and tell!

Cathy said...

Dont you just love get-togethers!! Im hoping to attend a few more this year!!

Debbie m said...

Congrats, Fee! The magazine photo is gorgeous. I love the new fabrics too, just my style. I haven't been out of Brissie since the Tassie trip, (aside from 1hr road trips) so I am very much looking forward to our next meeting too. debbie xx

Barb said...

I too love those fabrics....

may be going to a quilt retreat...will see...you have a great time.

By Hoki Quilts said...

Owwwwww. I'm going to be a virtual member of 'Let's Get Stitched' this year and try to relive (memorise) all the wonderful times we had last year. You pattern is fab and the fabrics are gorgeous.
So wish I was going to be with you all. Please give everyone a huge hug for me and keep one back for yourself too xx

Wendy B said...

Oh Fee....how pretty is that??? congratulations for getting in the mag too!!!! wonderful news...I'll certainly be looking out for it!
Can't wait for our get together where I can finally meet you all......in the real!!!!
woohoooooo.....and I'm packing "teena's"!
sugary sweet hugs hun xox
Wendy :O)