Friday, April 12, 2013

A Few Finishes This Week


I have finished a few more items this week.  I am pretty pleased with my mojo lately - I hope he sticks around through the winter period.  Do you remember last year when I completed a framed Natalie Bird Stitchery which adorns my dining area?  Hearts Return


I have now finished the second one that Natalie released at the same time.  They are just lovely designs and a perfect addition to my home.


This one has a friendship saying - Isn't it pretty?


I have been stitching items for some Australian magazines too - I have been working to a list and am very pleased that I am way ahead of schedule.


And I have been stepping out of my comfort zone with techniques and colours - As you can see this one is traditional in it's colours.


And I think after finishing this design that I have a new love affair with yellow and orange together.


This fabric is called "Blushing" and comes in the most gorgeous tones of Blue, Yellow, Green and Pink - It's designed by Margot Languedoc of The Pattern Basket - I totally love her designs and her fabric ranges are just adorable !!  I did splurge on a kit from her recently and also a lovely big bundle of Blushing now adorns my shelves.

Have a wonderful Friday and an even better week end.

Hugs,

Fee xx

11 comments:

De said...

I spy a cute little gingerbread man there! You certainly have been on a roll....hope it sticks around.. Your designs always make me smile. xoxo

De said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Marilyn said...

your finishes have been amazing in number and beauty.

shez said...

gorgeous work Fee,well done .xx

Christine M said...

Your stitchery looks lovely in the frame Fee. I've also made this one. It is so pretty. I can't wait to see your other project. That flower is gorgeous!

Sharon - Lilabelle Lane said...

Looking forward to seeing the new projects. hugs

Leanne said...

Beautiful projects Fee, I have done the Nat Bird stitcheries to and they look so good together.

EL RINCON DE CHELO said...

Que preciosidad!!!!!!

CJ STITCHING AND BLOOMS said...

Hello Fiona, What very pretty stitchery you have completed. Very lovely indeed. I just discovered your lovely blog through Edda's blog. Have a great week.. Hugs Judy

Jhordan Kee said...

Hi Fiona, I love your stitchery work. They are all amazing, keep it up!

LUNA said...

Lovely work.