Friday, April 5, 2013

Decisions, Decisions .................


Happy Friday to you !!! 

It's pretty much common knowledge that I adore shabby fabrics and have quite a collection.  Recently I have been using up some of my Tanya Wheelan fabrics, afterall I have lots of it.

Do you want to see what I have been making for myself?



What I call a shabby medallion quilt.  This is the centre medallion of the quilt and will end up being almost 40" wide.  I am trying to do a little work on it everyday.  I have lots of fussy cutting to do this weekend for the 7th and 14th rounds.  What do you think?  Is it a good use of my treasured stash?


I seem to have a real thing for polka dots lately and even have little red polka dot bows on my nails at the moment.  The little design that you can see is what I will be stitching tonight for


Cheryll's Friday Night with Friends Stitching Night - Will you join us?  The more the merrier.

Hugs,

Fee xx

6 comments:

Cheryll said...

Oh the slice and bickies are all ready! I look forward to your company! :)

retdairyqueen said...

Loving youe hexie project xx
Oh and the finger nails are pretty special too

Loralynn said...

Your hexie project is so cute...love the polka dots! Your nails are adorable too!!!

Lady Jane said...

I LIKE THOSE NAILS!!!

Heather said...

Love those fabrics Fee, they might go missing if I lived closer. LOL! Love the nails!

Quilting Chemist (Danette) said...

Pretty hexie, love all the polka dots.