Thursday, July 25, 2013

Another Week



I just can't believe that we are almost at the end of another week.  Where is the days and weeks of this year disappearing to ? As the days pass so to does winter and I am very much looking forward to welcoming spring in 5 weeks time.  Sunshine makes me smile.


So do these gorgeous cup and saucer sets which I purchased recently on our trip to the Robert Gordon factory in Victoria.  They are just so pretty.


How can you not smile at pretty china?



Something else that makes me smile is the creativity of some of my closest friends.  Dawn ( The silly IPAD wont let me link her blog but it is http://dawnhaydesigns.blogspot.com.au/ ) one of my best buddies and never ceases to amaze me.  She is about to launch a FREE BOM on her blog. Pop over to get the details as this is one that you won't want to miss.

Hugs,

Fee x


6 comments:

Michelle Ridgway said...

Beautiful China makes me smile definitely... Love your new additions!! Well done to Dawn :-)

Helen said...

Love your new china, very pretty :-))))

Melody said...

Beautiful china. Dawn is such a good person

Larissa said...

What pretty china!! ... Luv Dawn's sneaky peek of her new BOM!! I am looking forward to seeing the rest of the design!! You ladies are all just so darn talented!!! Hugs! xx

KaHolly said...

Very pretty china. Seems funny that you are having winter and we are having summer. Regardless of the season, time is just flying by. I don't know whether to slow down or speed up. Doesn't seem to matter if I keep busy or just hang around. Thanks for the heads up on Dawn's BOM.

Noela said...

Gorgeous china purchases. Will have to have a look at Dawn's BOM. Hugs.....