Friday, September 13, 2013

Buying some new treasures ......


If you are a regular to the blog then you will be well acquainted with "Dreamer"  wherever I am in the house you will find him.  He sits beside me when I sew and on my lap every evening as I hand stitch.  

I love this boy so much but he does have a very bad habit.  He chews on the corner of furniture when I'm not around.  This weekend I have to repair two side tables that have the corners chewed off - I'll remember to photograph them as I go to share here on the blog.  They need to be fixed up to put back into the rooms that we are renovating over the next 3 weeks.


I have been planning this shabby up of our home for a very long time and have had my eye on some pretties to add to the decor.  When I popped by Ezibuy's website last week I found that this mirror which I had fallen in love with was on sale from $99 down to $59.  How could I resist?




Whilst I was there I also purchased this gorgeous jar down from $39 to $19 - I am going to fill it with pretty buttons.



And I also bought the ornament with the greyhound (We race them - Have I ever told you that?)  It was just $24 down from $59.

I love a bargain.  What about you, do you have any favourite online homeware shops ?

Have a wonderful weekend.

Hugs,

Fee xx







5 comments:

De said...

Lovely Treasures Fee. xoxo

Noela said...

Love all your purchases. They will look lovely in your updated rooms. Hugs.....

EL RINCON DE CHELO said...

Unas fotos preciosas, buen fin de semana.

Cardygirl said...

My lilac chew shoelaces and ties on dresses , he even chewed the ribbon tie on my nightie while I slept....they are naughty, but so very loveable!

Melody said...

Gorgeous things, love that mirror