Friday, December 6, 2013

A Christmas Party


Good morning, How are you on this gorgeous day?

I am in the final stages of getting ready for our sewing groups Christmas Break-Up day.  The girls come each Wednesday night throughout the year but because I work in the hospitality industry we close the group down for approximately 8 weeks every year so that I can work the long hours I am required to.  Before we do that we have a Christmas break-up day on a Saturday which is tomorrow!



I have made each one of them some gifts which I finally finished last night.  I can't show you yet in case one of them pops by the blog but I am happy with them and hopefully they will like them




We are all bringing a course for lunch and I am making some bits for morning tea.  I will take some progress shots tonight whilst I am getting it all together.

How about you, do you have lots of different Christmas functions to attend?  I love a party !




I have my Christmas hat and I'm ready !

I'll be back tomorrow to show you what I made for the girls.

Hugs - Fee xx





1 comment:

Christine M said...

Have a great day Fiona.