Monday, December 30, 2013



The final days of 2013 are being spent in the studio as I put the finishing touches on the BOM's for the year.  Last night the binding and hanging sleeve were sewn down on the Alphabet Sampler Quilt.



It is now hanging in my studio and I keep glancing over at it with gushes of love as I write the final pattern for it.  

The idea was born when I purchased a pre-cut hexagon honeycomb and I quickly drew up the letters along with little birdies and flowers.  I enjoyed stitching each one and it made completing the quilt a breeze when you are enjoying the process.

All 4 parts of the pattern are now in the CRAFTSY STORE for just $6.50 US each.  I can imagine this quilt hanging in a nursery or larger final borders could easily be added to make it single bed sized.  This would be a true heirloom once finished.


This will be my last blog post for 2013 so I would like to take this opportunity to wish you a Happy & Safe New Year.  Bring on 2014 - I'm ready for a fantastic fun filled year.

Love and Hugs,

Fee xx



4 comments:

Christine M said...

Your quilt looks fantastic Fee. Have a happy new year!

Heather said...

The quilt is beautiful. Love the colours.

Liz Lizzid said...

The quilt looks fantastic Fee, the colours look great. I hope you have a very happy, safe and peaceful 2014. Warm Wishes Lizzi xo

Melody said...

Happy New Year. I'm looking forward to another year of seeing all your wonderful sewing and thank you for this delightful new project. Hugs