Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Let's Get Stitched


Our annual Stitching Event is coming up in March and this year it is in lovely Melbourne.

It's a wonderful fun filled 3 days of Fun & Friendship which concludes with a full stitching day to be held at Rydges in Preston.

All of the details are on the Let's Get Stitched Blog - Can you join us?  It would be lovely if you could.  Hurry because we only have limited places left.


I have been working on my project to be released at the event.  It's coming together nicely.

Have a wonderful day.

Hugs,

Fee xx


5 comments:

Christine M said...

I'm so looking forward to coming along Fee. It will be here before we know it!

retdairyqueen said...

OOH Looks wonderful Fee Can't wait

Marilyn said...

not long now !!!!! YAY !!!!!

Wendy B said...

ooooh getting just a lil bit excited now Fee....I don't think I can wait!!!!!! Hugs galore a comin, that's for sure!!!!! xoxoxoxox

Dawn said...

I'm so excited...hm hm hm...singing all the way...love ya and cant wait to squeeze ya with a years hugs x x x