Thursday, January 2, 2014

Finished Commitments





Hello and happy Thursday !  So many of you are joining in the fun with my Stitch A Long - Up the Garden Path.  Have you started the first block yet?


It's so easy to stitch and I can't wait to show you the next block !


I spent some of my break time over Christmas finishing off the last of my commitments from 2013 which is my Garden Treasures Quilt top.  It was a 12 month Stitchery BOM.  I decided to unpick what I had done in the Buttercup range and decided to go with a whole new layout in Lario.  Once I laid it on the floor before the border went on I realised that a piece of Buttercup had snuck it's way into the centre of the quilt !!  I decided that I couldn't live with it and replaced the offending piece !!


So here it is all finished and ready to be sent off to the quilter.  That was my final tick for 2013 - I produced a total of 11 quilts for 2013 - No wonder I'm tired !!!!

Hugs,

Fee xx








3 comments:

EL RINCON DE CHELO said...

Precioso trabajo, FELIZ AÑO NUEVO!!!

Sherry said...

I love the block and will spread the word on my blog.

Think Bowtique said...

Wow 11 quilts you have been a busy girl. Love the stitchery.