Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Let's Get Stitched 2014

 
 
Tomorrow I leave for a 5 day trip to Victoria for "Lets Get Stitched 2014".  I have been busy over the past few days getting some stitching ready to take with me but if it's anything like past years I probably won't get much done.
 
Isn't my little thread holder just the most adorable thing?  It is holding some of my current favourite DMC thread colours that I amusing in Up The Garden Path".  The very talented Barb from Theodora Cleave paints and sells them HERE.
 
I'll be back once I return home to share with you some photo's and memories of our trip.
 
Hugs,
 
Fee xx

4 comments:

Melody said...

Can't wait to meet you in person

Maree: said...

Have a Lovely Time Hun xx Hope we get one in Brissy!

Jenny of Elefantz said...

Miss you so much, Fee...and we never even got 5 minutes alone. So glad we got the hugs in, sweetie. xxx
Love
Jen

Sue W said...

It's been a treat reading everyone's posts regarding this get together. What a great way to share and meet up with like minded ladies.