Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Up The Garden Path Block 4


 

Have you been stitching Up The Garden Path with me each month?  Each block is released FREE of charge for the whole month for you to download.



 
 
It is going to be such a gorgeous little fun quilt with 9 X 6 1/2" stitched blocks. 
Today being the 1st of the month it's time to release Block 4
 

 
This is the sweet little wheelbarrow block.
 
If you haven't started yet it's not too late - The other 3 blocks are over in my craftsy shop for just $2.00 each.  Head on over there now and Download April's block for FREE.

 
Leave a message if you are stitching it with me so I can pop by your blog and check on your progress.
 
Hugs,
 
Fee xx

6 comments:

shez said...

very cute Fee.xx

Sue W said...

Thank you Fee this is another very pretty little block!

Jo in TAS said...

Oh no you're upto block 4 already, I amso far behind :-(

Sherry said...

I have been keeping up and have shared the first three blocks on my blog at different times. After I complete this one I will share the first four together and let you know. Thanks for the designs.

Mara said...

This is so cute, this is the first time I have seen this QAL, I am off to check out the first 3 months.

Jytte R said...

I have downloaded your free pattern for 'Up the Garden Path' every month and NOW I have started stitching. I am on Holiday in Spain and have collected the stitcheries for this opportunity. Thank you so much for your free pattern. They are so lovely and I enjoy stitching them.