Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Upcycling & A New Release



I have always been one for looking at things in a different way.  When I treasure hunt I always look at clothing.  I don't look at the item as a wearable piece but rather what it is made of.



I recently spotted this lovely linen/Polyester/Viscose Mix Jacket from well known retailer "Millers".  The Jacket looks like it has never been worn. 

It is obviously not what ladies are looking for at the moment and was marked down to $1.




It has 2 gorgeous pockets which I will utilise and lots of usable fabric throughout.


It also has 4 lovely buttons to re-use too. 

Over the next few weeks I am going to try to use all of the fabric from this $1 jacket and make it into pretty things to gift.  I'll share my progress with you.


I'm always up for a challenge !!




I always listen to my customer's and today I have offered over at Fee's Shabby Shack a PDF instant downloadable version of my popular "Home Sweet Home" and "Cup of Tea" Stitcheries that were recently released in paper. 



To make the pattern more usable to people who do not have any feature buttons I have added an additional pattern sheet to each pattern.  The Home Sweet Home Pattern now includes an additional page with a sweet little house at the top which may be stitched or appliqued instead of using a feature button and the Cup of Tea Stitchery has a little drawn teacup at the top.

Each PDF stitchery pack is just $4.50 over in my CRAFTSY shop for instant download. 

I hope you enjoy stitching them.

Hugs,

Fee xx

1 comment:

Lisa V said...

I will look forward to seeing what you make with the jacket.