Monday, May 12, 2014

Mother's Day


Yesterday was Mother's Day here in Australia.  I felt totally spoilt and had a lovely relaxing day.  Kaitlin and Steve bought me this adorable Birds and nest stand - It is so unusual and just gorgeous.  I will find it a very special spot.


Amy made me an adorable card with lots of cute little sayings like - A little drawing of a minion and "I love you a minion".  She has a lovely sense of humour that one !!  She also made me a jar with 10 little pieces of paper which each had something she loves about me.  The Jar said "10 things I love about you".  A gift to be treasured xx


Sam and the grandies had a baking afternoon for "Nanny Fee" on Saturday and presented me with this adorable vase of baked cookie flowers, Lemon Cheesecake and Monte Carlos - What more could a sweet tooth like me ask for?

They all cooked dinner for me which was lovely.


I spent the day finishing off a little elephant doll I had begun the night before.  I decided to make her from wool.



She is a Gingermelon pattern and I have to confess to being totally besotted with her.  I am now working on Number 2 doll.  I think I just may be a little addicted :)

Hugs,

Fee xx





5 comments:

shez said...

How nice you got totally spoiled and I just love your little elephant,she is so sweet Fee,well done on such a cute finish.xx

Christine M said...

Sounds like a perfect Mother's Day. I just love your little elephant, Fee. She is so, so cute!

Libiya jhon said...

Just want to say your article is as amazing. The clearness in your post is simply spectacular and i could assume you are an expert on this subject. Well with your permission allow me to grab your feed to keep updated with forthcoming post. Thanks a million and please continue the rewarding work....Cardsharing Server

KaHolly said...

You made out like a bandit on Mothers' Day and you deserved it!! I just love your little elephant. Can't wait to see Number 2 doll!

KaHolly said...

You made out like a bandit on Mothers' Day and you deserved it!! I just love your little elephant. Can't wait to see Number 2 doll!