Tuesday, November 11, 2014

A Busy Week

 
Last week just seemed to fly by. Actually the past 8 weeks since I finished work have flown by. I have absolutely no idea where my time is going but it is and it is not getting spent in the sewing room sadly.......
 
 
 
I have spent some time playing with my new thermomix.  I am enjoying using lots of fresh ingredients and have made some beautiful dishes.
 
 
 
 
 Including this delicious Creamy Bacon, Mushroom, Chicken and Tomato Fettucini  - It was so nice that it's back on the menu for dinner tonight.
 


 
I received a nice little surprise in the mail last week.  A few weeks ago I filled out an online survey for the DMC stockist in Australia - Leutenneger and they were kind enough to send me a thank you gift.  A lovely unexpected surprise.
 



 I have managed to spend some time on a new Lucy Boston block using some of my treasured Tanya Whelan stash - I just love this fabric but I am running out of it fast !


And I have joined a group on face book for makers of Angel Story - By Anni Downs.  Long time readers of this blog will know that I have been working on this quilt off and on for years !  Hopefully this group will inspire me to get it finished.  I took a progress shot of the blocks that I have completed.  I still love this project as much as the day I bought it so I am really keen to finally get it finished next year.
 
Hopefully it won't be so long before my next blog post.
 
Hugs - Fee xx



4 comments:

Anorina (Samelias Mum) said...

Oooh your pasta dish looks really delicious. Is it in the basic cook book? The thermo is still so new to me and I'm sticking with the basics for now.
Yay for surprise happy mail!!

shez said...

Hi Fee you will have so much fun with your thermomix i look forward to seeing all the lovely dishes you make,what an awesome surprise,enjoy my friend.xx

Leanne said...

Your pasta dish looks so good, Lovely projects you are working on Fee, have fun with your Lucy Boston, the fabrics are so pretty.

Dorothée said...

These angels are marvellous ! You absolutely need to finish them !
Regards from France