Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Treasure Hunting

 
 
I had to run a few errands on Monday and had a few spare minutes to pop into an Op Shop.  I was pleased I did I got some great finds.  This whole lot cost me just $8.50.
 
 
They had tons and tons of zips for just 20c each - I just chose shabby colours :)
 
 
And look at all of this eye candy - Silk Ribbon, Sequins, Beads, Buttons, Lace and so much more.  I love nothing more than a good rummage !
 
 
And I scored this gorgeous piece of VINTAGE Tupperware.  A great jug which is now full of home made Tomato Ketchup in the fridge !  A great buy for just $4.00 considering how much a BRAND NEW Tupperware Jug would cost today.
 
I think I need to plan a treasure hunting day really soon !
 
What about you - Have you found any good treasure lately?
 
Hugs - Fee xx
 
 
 

5 comments:

Christine M said...

Great op shopping Fee.

Patricia said...

Great find for your stash. I remember that pitcher. It was so handy.

Patricia C

Sylvia Anderson said...

OK, I love the fact that you found all these goodies for slightly more than $8, but what is an OP Shop?
I can tell you for sure, that we have no such thing here in Illinois, unless the Goodwill Stores would compare, but I've never, ever seen such low prices on anything there.
Lucky you, and have a very Happy Thanksgiving. Oops, I don't know if you celebrate that in Austrailia.

Lib said...

Hello Fee, great finds, any more zips? I am making pouches at the moment and could do with some. Which shop did you find them in? Lib x

Annette said...

Old saying.......gotta be there at the right time! and you were. I was recently in a swap, had to things fora Crazy Quilt from an Op shop.....I had no luck so searched my stash!