Friday, June 19, 2015

It's been over 2 months




It's been over 2 months since I have written on my blog.  It's been a pretty awful time but I will chat to you about all of that another time.

I thought it was about time that I pulled my socks up and began blogging again - If only for my own sanity!




I have been stitching away on my United Stitches Blocks - I am currently stitching my 10th Block.  I am also stitching away on my Lucy Boston Blocks and working my way through Nature's Journey although I am still working on May's Blocks.



I have not completed any UFO's but I am still pleased with my progress considering how unkind life has been lately.


I am joining in Wendy's Friday Night Sew In tonight.

I'll be working on another Lucy Boston Block and a little more stitchery on my United Stitches block.



Want to join in too ?


Until next time (I promise it won't be too long this time)

Hugs,

Fee XX

8 comments:

Christine M said...

Glad to see you back, Fee. Your Lucy Boston blocks are looking wonderful and your stitcheries are gorgeous. See you tonight at FNSI! xx

Leanne said...

Sorry to read you have had a horrible time Fee, Hope things get better for you and your family. Love those Lucy Boston blocks.

Sylvia Anderson said...

It was so good hearing from you, even if life hasn't gone as planned. You've been struggling for quite some time now, and it sounds as if things have gotten worse, instead of better, and I will keep you and your family in my prayers. Lots of hugs, Sylvia lv2bquilting2@comcast.net

Edith Csokmay said...

I am so sorry to hear things have not improved. You have been greatly missed.

barbara woods said...

hope things are lots better

Chookyblue...... said...

life happens but good to see you back...........your LB blocks are so soft and pretty..........I am loving my LB blocks.........
Goodluck getting your NJ blocks finished.........

Wendy B said...

Oh Fee darling girl, I've missed you! So glad to see you back ...can't wait to see what you got up to last night at the FNSI too.....so glad we got to stitch together....love you sweet friend xoxoxox :o)

Fiona said...

Good to see you back on blog Fee..... I find blogland a wonderful place to keep me happy and sane so I hope it has the same effect on you...
Hugz