Monday, August 17, 2015

My Big Monster


My little puppy of 6 or so months ago has turned into a monster but a very beautiful, loving and loyal 40kg monster !  He still has a bit of growing to do and is estimated to reach 60kg or so.

He is just delightful and I love him dearly.  His training is going well.  He sits, drops and comes so that is a great start for such a big fellow.

I am currently training him to spend time with me in the studio.  There is a couch for him to lay on but he prefers to lay at my feet which sort of makes me feel guilty when I have to get up and move as he wakes.  I'm sure over time we will get ourselves into a routine.

He certainly has filled a hole in my heart after we lost our beautiful Ruby so tragically but sadly Toby still does not like him.  I'm not sure that will ever change.



Even though I haven't blogged for the past month I was busy on the sewing front.  Here is my current progress on "Confetti".  It's a lot of fun and I am enjoying working with more traditional colours than I am used to.


This weekend I spent some time finishing up the wool embroidery for the magazine project.  The pieces really are teeny.


They are all stitched down now and the project is together - Just the pattern writing left to do.


I'm hoping to have some time later today to put a little dress on this old fowlers preserving jar I recently found whilst treasure hunting.  I love it's height and shape.  Hopefully I'll get it finished and show you next time.

Hugs - Fee xx


1 comment:

Jenny of Elefantz said...

Sad that Toby doesn't like Rocky, but animals are like people. We get along with some and not with others.
{{{hugs}}}}
Your playing in the craft room is lovely, Fee. xx