Sunday, October 4, 2015

Lucy Boston



One of the things that has been keeping me extra busy lately is my Lucy Boston Blocks.



I love putting the fabrics together to produce a unique block.




I am also in the process of writing a book to be released in the next few months which shows lots of different ways to use the block using 1" honeycombs and 1" squares.




I also run a Lucy Boston POTC Club which offers 1 block every 2 weeks to subscribers.  Each Kit contains all fabrics, papers and instructions to make each block.  It makes the process so easy for people.  Lots of customers tell me that the hardest thing for them is deciding which fabrics to choose so that is all done for you.


The club details can be found HERE



And now the club packs have been dressed in new clothing.  I love the new packs.



So if you ever thought you might like to try these blocks now is the time.  

Hugs,

Fee x



5 comments:

Susie said...

I love your colour choice for your Lucy Boston blocks. Just gorgeous.

Anita : Shabby Quilt said...

lovely blocks, The quilt is looking great , lovely colour choices. Congratulation on your book.

Helen said...

What a great idea, lovely blocks and fBrics.

Barb said...

Those blocks are so amazing...love them

KaHolly said...

I made some last year and choosing the fabrics IS the most difficult part. I haven't pulled them out in a long time....I should.